Wednesday, May 9, 2007

A Sexual Encounter Pt 1

Me and Herschel lived in a nice apt, in a quiet middle class neighborhood. We knew a few neighbors but not everyone around us. Herschel was into Computer Processing, Data Processing, Systems, Web Building, etc. He had his own business, office and a network of contacts. He even did some contracting with other people in the industry. They would make initial contact with a client but if they couldn't do the full job; they would contact someone more experienced and split the fees. His business was growing due to this type of networking. His business took him away sometimes; he had clients who were out of town. When internet, video conferencing or phone calls could not suffice, he had to travel.

I sometimes helped him in his office and knew some of his clients and contacts. Helping him was good for him and the business; it also broke up some of my boring monotonous week from my 9-5 office job. Working with him was fun, especially on the days I was in the office with him. It gave us another avenue and place for our sexual encounters. The bedroom was fun but sometimes you need a change of venue. On some days; after a contract was closed, we would unwind and celebrate there. Sometimes we would close the office and go out to dinner, then home for our usual games. At other times we would change at the office; go for a walk; then home for fun and games. There were also times; Herschel had to finish up a job so I would go for an evening walk alone. When I got home, he was there with my bath water drawn and fixing dinner. We had a little foreplay in the water, ate dinner and then dessert in the bedroom. We sometimes discussed some role playing but didn’t do much on that topic.

Then one day, Herschel had to go out of town for a couple of days. I decided to go for an evening walk while he was gone. I usually did not walk when he was out of town but decided I need a change of pace. I had taken a change of clothes to work that day, emailed Herschel to let him know not to expect me online at our usual time for our video conferencing. Of course, we used video conferencing when he was away; it was also our other avenue of a sexual encounter. That evening was strange getting home, not seeing him there fixing dinner or having my bath water drawn. I threw my bags down on the floor, turned my PC on and went to draw my bath water. Now something was really wrong, he was not online! I was mad! I started dinner, went to take my bath alone and watched a little TV after dinner. I was still mad, he was not online! After chatting to a few people, no Herschel; I went to bed.

Then I heard a noise in the middle of the night. At first; I shrugged it off. I was use to the blinds blowing when I had the windows and patio door open, or the neighbor, floors creaking and walls crackling. Whatever noise you can imagine it seemed like that apt made it. I heard a sound again and decided to get up. I figured; I must have forgotten to lock the door but no one bothers you here. I left the door unlocked before with no incidence.
As I got up; a dark figured pushed me back down on the bed. I tried to scream; he put his hand over my mouth. I couldn’t see his face, of all things; he had a thin black stocking over his head. I tried to grab my cell phone but he threw it on the floor, oh great; I thought this is all I need. I tried to kick him but he grabbed my leg. He said I best not scream, he was going to let go of my mouth but if he heard a sound; he had a knife. Yeah right! I thought to myself because I felt it was Herschel. The feel of his hands on me were not rough but just forceful enough to subdue me.

I called him Herschel but he told me to, “shut up bitch”. I figured Herschel wouldn’t say that but if he was playing a game he would. I had a little negligee on so he started playing with my breasts. He seemed to like it so I let him but I tried to move away from him again and he got rough. He ripped it off and said, “stay still and I won’t hurt you. I figured I would play his game. He started playing with my breasts again, caressing and grabbing my nipples; it felt good. Then he started moving down my stomach and the inside of my thighs. I felt he purposely kept me in suspense by skipping my vagina. Then he said, “Terrie, doesn’t that feel good”? I said, “yes” but asked him, “how do you know my name”? He said he guessed. I asked him, “do you live here”? He said, “no”. “Are you a client of Herschel’s”? He said enough with talking, “I am not here to talk”.

He suddenly pulled me closer to him. At this time we were sitting up on the bed and I put my arms around him, it felt natural. He said, “close your eyes” but I didn’t want to. He put a knife to my neck so I closed my eyes. He apparently pulled the stocking from his lips because the next thing I know; he was kissing me full on the mouth. It felt good! He was real forceful because the next thing I know, his tongue was in my mouth. I felt violated because in all the 3 years I been with Herschel; I didn’t have any other man. I tried to pull away but he pulled me closer and tighter and kept exploring with his tongue. The next thing I knew; my tongue was exploring in his mouth, it was instinctive and felt good. I felt attracted to him and wanted him. I think he felt the attraction by the way I returned his kisses.

The next thing I knew; he pushed me back on the bed. Then he said, “now comes the real fun”. I didn’t know what he meant but at this point I decided that I didn’t want to go any further. Before I could try and get up, he pulled my thong off and said; “isn’t that better”. I said “yes” but I think I was lying. He started this little game again; he started to play with my breasts but the next thing I knew, I felt his mouth on my right nipple. He was sucking real hard as if he was trying to get milk from it. As he was sucking the right one, his hand was roughly playing with the left nipple. He kept this for about 5 mins but reversing what nipple he sucked or played with. My breasts were good and hard and he commented on how much he loved that. I loved it too because I was responding to him; moaning, groaning and breathing heavy. That seemed to turn him on more because as he was sucking one breast, he put his other hand on my vagina. He was feeling around down there; playing with my clit. I felt his finger in and out of my vagina. I moaned so he put more fingers inside my tight crevice. I started gyrating and he started playing real rough and hard down there. I groaned and his playing got rougher. He said, “you are nice and wet”. He told me he had to have me now and he started to take his pants off. Then he let me feel his dick, it was big and hard. I kept playing with it, grasping it harder and tighter. He asked me, “do you want this”? I said, “yes”. He said he was ready and let his dick slide inside of me. He was big and pushed inside of me hard, harder and harder! He thrashed his dick inside my entire vagina. We both started gyrating with passion. We both kept it up until each of us came. I felt his cum inside of me and it felt good! When we were done, he slowly pulled his dick out of my vagina. I was shocked at how we had responded to each other. I was about to ask him a question but he was gone so I got up and locked the door. No sudden noises disturbed me the rest of the night. I slept soundly; with my thoughts, of a sexual encounter!

No comments: