When Herschel came home from work this evening, he was excited. He came running in and said, "hey T", I got a new deal going on. I said, "oh, where is this one taking you"? I had a feeling it was an out of town situation again. He said, "how did you know"? He continued talking before I could answered. He said he had to grab some things and leave now. I asked him, what about dinner since tonight was our special dinner night. He said our friends Pam and John were coming over and bringing Chinese so for me not to worry, then he was gone. I decided I didn't need Pam, John or a special dinner without him so I went to call them to cancel. Then I heard a knock on the door; it was them with the dinner and some wine.
Pam set everything up on the table and John went to the kitchen to open the wine. We talked a while about Herschel's new deal; which is why Herschel went out of town. He had told John to fill me in since he had to leave suddenly. John had recommended this last client and he said it would bring in a nice paycheck. We sat down to eat, Pam had set the table and John poured the wine. We just talked a little about me and Herschel's new house. We were having it built in the same neighborhood where Pam and John lived. It was almost ready and I was so excited! We were done with dinner and I told them, I was tired. I got up and sat on the couch, Pam cleared the table and John brought me another glass of wine.
They realized I was tired since the conversation slacked off. They said "good night" and I got up to let them out. While we were in the narrow corridor to the door, I felt dizzy so Pam held me. She gave me a hug and a slight kiss as we said our good byes. This was nothing different since we always did this but I felt since I got dizzy, she held me harder. I went to pull away to open the door but she got more aggressive for some reason, kissed me again and started to caress my arms. She kissed me again and when I tried to pull away, I felt weak. I know wine usually goes to my head but now I was thinking; they put something in it. She told me not to fight it, that she wanted me. I asked her, what about John? I didn't know where he was but when I did look around; he was watching with a smile.
She kissed me hard and passionate on my lips. I didn't respond but she keep at it until she forced her tongue in my mouth. She started to explore and I finally gave in and did the same to her; our tongues going roughly in each other's mouth. We did this for about 15 minutes then she finally came out of my mouth with a smile on her face. She began to unbutton my blouse, kissed me again and began to go down my body with her tongue. She took my right tit in her mouth and sucked long and hard on the nipple as if I was feeding her. It felt good! Then she did the same to my left tit while her hand went down my body. Then she pulled my pants down and I began to fight this so she pulled me from against the wall and held me close. She started to kiss me full on the lips again but this time John got behind me so he was against the wall, close to my body and holding my arms. Then Pam went to my legs again and spread them and started to kiss my pussy. I couldn't stop her this time. Her tongue began to explore my clit, vagina and all around the lips of my pussy. When she got done, she got up so I thought it was over. She walked away from me.
John was still behind me so I thought he would release me but he slid to the front of my body. He started kissing and exploring my body like Pam did. He kissed me full on the lips and forced his tongue in my mouth until I felt no choice but to do the same with my tongue. We explored together. I felt his hard dick against my vagina. He pressed against me harder than Pam did but the next thing I knew his dick had entered my pussy. He said, "wow you are nice and wet". Pam commented, "see I told you I could get her ready". He said, "good job". I was shocked about what they did to me but I felt good! Then John pulled me away from the wall, Pam got behind me and they both lead me to the bed room.
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment